Dropbox web hosting
Since 2011, DropPages has been a leading solution for web hosting that integrates with Dropbox.
On September 1, 2017 Dropbox removed the ability to render HTML content from the "Public" folder. More details can be found in the official announcement from Dropbox: https://help.dropbox.com/files-folders/share/public-folder. However, you can continue using Dropbox as a web host with the help of our DropPages service.
Websites can be created using DropPages in 3 simple steps:
- Link your Dropbox account to DropPages
- Choose a droppages.net subdomain or configure your own domain
- Add files to Dropbox and they are automatically hosted online
DropPages also offers a number of features to make creating and updating your website easier:
- You can write Markdown instead of HTML.
- You can use templates to create a reusable layout across all of your web pages. This is useful for including page headers, page footers, menus, Google Analytics tags etc.
- Navigation menus can be automatically generated from the web pages in your Dropbox folder.
DropPages websites have great performance and reliability as our service is backed by AWS, Amazon's industry leading hosting platform. All of our websites come with an SSL certificate automatically.