Use Dropbox with a custom domain
One of the benefits DropPages provides is being able to access your Dropbox files via your own domain. Alternatively you can choose a personalised subdomain (e.g. blog.droppages.net).
The steps to configure your custom domain with DropPages are as follows:
- Go to the DropPages dashboard
- Create a new site and enter your custom domain name
- Wait while the SSL certificate is generated (if necessary click 'Check Verification Status' after a minute)
- A CNAME record will be provided. Add this to your domain's DNS records to complete the SSL certificate setup. The CNAME record must be added within 24 hours.
- Wait a few hours for the DNS changes to update and click 'Check Verification Status'
- If the DNS changes have been verified then a new CNAME record will be provided. Add this CNAME record to your domain's DNS records to complete the custom domain setup.